DeNS OFFICIAL have a rant thread

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
frank2 WROTE:

"hotfunk67 WROTE:

"Don't normally like to single people out but have noticed you have had a few rants lately so please feel free to post them here.... : )"</div>

nah !! can,t agree there i,m afraid, dens is one of the nicest geezers on here :)

Haha, thank you Frank :)

hotfunk67: Gee that's nice of you to make a thread just for me!

turbo: ****ing rant as much as you want in here mate. **** yeah.

Really though, I've probably developed some pet peeves after being on forums/bulletin board systems for the majority of my life (it seems) so basic stuff like not bothering to search or cluttering up FS threads just seems to get on my nerves a bit. While it may seem like singling people out, I would've done it regardless of who it was.

At least i've got somewhere to rant now ;) Cheers.

---dens

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"so can i like come here daily and get my ****s out dens? would that be ok with you?

Go for it man. You rants are always entertaining, so feel free :)

hotfunk67: I knew what you meant anyhow.

Actually i'll start off with a bit of a rant that's been bugging me for some time now: People who don't know how to navigate roundabouts in traffic. Near my place there's a fairly major roundabout that tends to get clogged around peakhour times, and it's the most frustrating thing sitting behind someone seeing them give up countless oppertunities to SAFELY enter the roundabout and when THEY would have way. I honestly believe it should be more difficult to get your license in this country.

Next rant: Will likely be about elderly drivers during weekdays.

Also if anyone else wants to have a rant about something, feel free to post it in here.

---dens

smidge

» CMF Member
dude that keyboard is your portal into the childish weirdo world of forums, it means you can act like a little **** as much as you want then create a new username and be normal again, how fun is that!

i hate it when airlines change your flights!!

supposed to be flying direct sydney to LA and back again today, well, they rang and changed our return flight 2 weeks from now to a Via Brisbane flight, that adds 3 hours to our trip!! why? cause they can.

CMF_xero

» CMF Member
on a side notes to round abouts:

all those people who only drive on the weekends, usually to take the kids to sport or ikea or bunnings or whatever the **** boring people do on the weekends, can you please learn the **** how to drive.

piss farting along at 10km/h under the limit, while changing lanes with out looking, trying to find the entrance to bunnings/ikea/whatever and almost running me off the road.

****. off.

instead of test old dorries over 70, how about randomly testing people on their licecne renewal.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
xero WROTE:

"on a side notes to round abouts:

all those people who only drive on the weekends, usually to take the kids to sport or ikea or bunnings or whatever the **** boring people do on the weekends, can you please learn the **** how to drive.

piss farting along at 10km/h under the limit, while changing lanes with out looking, trying to find the entrance to bunnings/ikea/whatever and almost running me off the road.

****. off.

instead of test old dorries over 70, how about randomly testing people on their licecne renewal.

Hey get ****ed — I take my kids to sport, then go to Ikea on the way back from Bunnings in my Boosted Micra at faster speeds around roundabouts than most cars. ;)

Best not to judge too much!

Oh and ****.

CMF_xero

» CMF Member
littlebear WROTE:

"xero WROTE:<BR><BR>"on a side notes to round abouts:<BR><BR><BR><BR>all those people who only drive on the weekends, usually to take the kids to sport or ikea or bunnings or whatever the **** boring people do on the weekends, can you please learn the **** how to drive.<BR><BR><BR><BR>piss farting along at 10km/h under the limit, while changing lanes with out looking, trying to find the entrance to bunnings/ikea/whatever and almost running me off the road.<BR><BR><BR><BR>****. off.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>instead of test old dorries over 70, how about randomly testing people on their licecne renewal."</DIV><BR><BR>Hey get ****ed — I take my kids to sport, then go to Ikea on the way back from Bunnings in my Boosted Micra at faster speeds around roundabouts than most cars. ;)<BR><BR>Best not to judge too much! <BR><BR>Oh and ****.
thats fine, but all those people who get public transport and never drive anywhere who when the weekend rolls around decide go out driving and clearly have no clue what they are doing or where they are going.

camrys are the new volvo!

Back