Decided finally (micra)

Alfonze

Ex. Club Member
I think I have decided finally to get another Micra, maybe get a manifold and use my ashley backbox off my current micra and get it lowerered at least. Hopefully I wont balls this one up like I did my current car, also must be a 1.3.

nice one mate every one makes mistakes with their first one this time just listen to advice off here and take your time

this one is my 2nd micra tho. Thinking must have electric windows though.The models that spring to mind are the gx, sr, si, slx and super s

I just put my micra up for sale with a local garage he wants 1700 for it i know he wont get it but... I thought a 1.6 was a big step up I ended up buying a 1.9TD volvo S40.. never planned on volvo but this is how it goes :) glad your sticking with the micra though.

Got no money at the moment idealy wanted one with less miles than I have atm. 92k. Ive been thinking what does a manifold do? improve accleration or something?

manifold was the best thing i did to mine and it was a 1litre, id recommend it you will definatley feel difference in acceleration and uphill driving has more torque

not as quick, but not for off at all my focus is 98brake standard, 1.3s with manifolds and stuff on can easily reach this so id go for it mate

Back