DeBadging

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Anyone Debadged their Micra of the Nissan Badge?? Ive done this and im left with two holes. Ive put it back on but it aint secure but wont fall off as no wind is getting to it. Cheers (DIY Guide anyone)

Go to a bodyshop - or cover with a sticker.
If your asking what to do it with you may make a mess of your boot.
fibreglass + bodyfiller is the answer to your question though,...

if you wanna secure it stick a bit of sikoflex on the back of the studs when the badge is on, leave it for a few hours (night time best) and it should stay on but be able to come of again later, or failing that you can use a soldering iron to melt the edges of the tabs a bit, it will hold and you will probably be able to get it of but i doubt it will go back on again after

super_k11_1275 said:
leave it for a few hours (night time best) and it should stay on but be able to come of again later,

haha,you said that like he was going to go back and start moving it around,,,ii would imagine he would leave it forever once its back on :D

andy s,,it wont fall of cos no wind id getting to it!!!? lmao,

stika flex is best imo,but just use anything you have around the house thats strong enuff,no point paying to stick it back on is ther

but what are your options if you want to get rid of the badge?
fill in the hole with fibreglass then your left with 2 dots which dont match your paint job (blue in my case) what should you do about that

how do you match the dots to your paint job

paint the whole thing, probably worth thinking about wether you want to mesh the grill before you get it painted, no point doing it twice

Back