Dashboard OEM Stickers?

Anybody else ever seen them?

We got two sets from a Nissan garage where my dad is good friends with the owner, they were found in the back of their store room, and given to us.

One is some sort of carbon fibre effect, and the other is the green pattern found in SR's, same as my mams :D

The carbon fibre one has been used, but could be reused if anyone ever wanted them (Not advertising for sale, they'll be getting kept since we haven't seen any before). Ill upload pics for anyone who's curious, once they've been dug out of our garage! Anybody else ever seen any/has any on their car, out of curiosity?

Will do once Im home from work, if theyve been found by then :D

To clarify, they go over the heater controls in the centre console, over the blowers at each end of the dashboard, and over the centre blowers (iirc), and down the rest of the centre console too possibly. Pics will be up asap once Im home

Anybody else ever seen them?

We got two sets from a Nissan garage where my dad is good friends with the owner, they were found in the back of their store room, and given to us.

One is some sort of carbon fibre effect, and the other is the green pattern found in SR's, same as my mams :D

The carbon fibre one has been used, but could be reused if anyone ever wanted them (Not advertising for sale, they'll be getting kept since we haven't seen any before). Ill upload pics for anyone who's curious, once they've been dug out of our garage! Anybody else ever seen any/has any on their car, out of curiosity?

...we waiting Craig!

Take some photos :D

sounds like the items someone on ebay was selling for the pre facelift models there in carbon fibre design.

cheers

Yeah got a link to the item?

I havent found them, havent really had the chance to look properly, been very busy with work and sorting my life out. As soon as I dig them up theyll be on here guys sorry :)

I'll get on to him about them ;)

74515d1347119571-forumdesign-umfrage-klatschen.gif

I've not been on in agessss guys sorry. Cant find them where my dad thought he had put them. Chogy can have a look for them as he has the time to dig deeper in the garage/cars full of bits to find them!

Back