NME Decals stickers ex-works photos

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
Hi all,

Does any have photos or links to sites of photos of the micra challenge cars? As you can see from my blog I have a rally car that we are just finishing and I want it to look like the old challenge cars.:grinning:

I have seen some photos on tow sites below but if anyone else has any pelase could you post them up!

http://www.rallykitcar.net/kitcar-super1600/nissan/micra2.htm

http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity-Circuit/3256/nissanmicra.htm

My plan is to do like the works car which is a white car with blue specks, im looking to do a blue with white specks! :p
I can also remeber a Nissan rear 1/4 sticker covering the rear 1/4 window and it had nissan about 3 or 4 times but I cant find any photos! if anyone has photos please post them.(Y)

Or if you have any other ideas on what I should do with the car to break the blue up please let me know photo of the car below, the bonnet and tailgate are white the rear spoiler blue, and yellow is used a little around the car too, I'm going for yellow wing mirrors!

Image205.jpg

Thanks for the overwhelming responce everyone! To try and provoke some more messages I thought i'd post up what it is i'm going on about, below are scans of a "Nissan Micra, STREET KIT" Build manual (The suggested contact for this back in 1996 was Matt Humpries) that I have found at home and the graphics are what I'm going on about, or does anyone else have an idea of what I should put on my rally car?

scan0002.gif

scan0001.gif

the street NME k11 (above) used to be on here, mike used to own it. it was then broken for bits and sold as a shell...so it got ruinned basiclly and can not be rebuilt as all the parts are gone. :(

ive got some bits off the nme micra.... my suspension bilsteins and eibachs are off it..lol

the reason no one has posted is that the two links in post number 1 are the sources for 99.999% of the pictures available..lol

but deffinately go for it.

ive got some bits off the nme micra.... my suspension bilsteins and eibachs are off it..lol

the reason no one has posted is that the two links in post number 1 are the sources for 99.999% of the pictures available..lol

but deffinately go for it.

I did see on mikes blog that he used to own it and it was up for sale a while back now. gutted I joined after he sold it as I would have had it, any idea on who has it now?

Glad to hear you have some bits off it Ant! How has your MOT gone ready to pick up that boot lid yet?

The two links are what I found on the net but I was hoping for people to post photos if anyone had some, or just ideas of what I should do to my car! :grinning:

So I had a look last night in my old albums for photos from motorshows and I have some photos here they are below! (Y)

micrastreetfront.jpg

micrastreetkit1.jpg

micrachallenge.jpg

almerakit1.jpg

almerakit2.jpg

almerakit.jpg

the nme shell last time i saw it was with a member that lived in manchester.... about 2 years ago now. he was a very long standing member but no longer comes on here. cant remember his name. but he made me a cup of tea and i forgot to drink it..lol

yeah, the nme suspension thats on the car in your pictures is on my car now..lol

59bhp off here had the shell after mike...then i think 59bhp sold it on ebay so its ither in the hands of some chav lol. or at the scrapyard...such a shame to let a rare car like that get broken to bits :(

thats the one....

59bhpismorethanenough

thats who i got the suspension off..lol

Cheers I had a look no longer a member in the list,

Anyway back to the point of this thread! decals on my rally car!!!! (Y)

Nissan Micra ones like "street kit" or Nissan ones like almera, or has anyone else got suggestions?

its got to be an 'homage to the NME street kit.

In that case its this set then I was thinking of getting the Nissan Motorsport one done larger too.

So Nissan & Micra on the side in white and the motorsport on the rear!

Not the Almera one of just Nissan from roof to sill covering windows?

streetkitlogo.gif

got a bit bored............................

Richie I love you!!!!!

Thats what I'm talking about!!!!! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

What do you think that or go for the works fleck look?
Richie are you able to photo of my car looking like that?

I dont know I like both of them! Thats the look I want to go for, the nissan logo on the side, the flecks but I like what you have done with the red on the side! and the yellow sets it off too!!!

OH what do I go for?

Thank you so much its given me something to go with to the signwriters and say "I want that one!"

which do you think?

is a toughy, i could spend all day tinkering on photoshop.......but i have uni. let me know if you want a final design doing..............can do a few angles if you want..........

Back