DAMMIT GLENN!!

B

Ben

What did i say? About 2 weeks probably not even that after i commented in Glenns thread about the clear lights, yes i got pulled tonight. I knew it would happen, had them on for a year or so and no bother yet tonight i gets pulled. Also got pulled for the way my number plate is lit too. Got 14 days to sort it then get it stamped at an MOT station. He never really said anything about the reflectors, it was more the fact that my brake lights went white for some reaosn and the driving lights were more of a pinky colour than red, gonna have to get me some LED stop/tail lights i think and then get the number plate lit up like Titch etc. i knew i was riding my luck

anyone know if these are what i need?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x30-LED-STOP-TAIL-BULBS-HONDA-YAMAHA-BMW-MOSTBIKES_W0QQitemZ7992682793QQcategoryZ72233QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

*BEN IN OLD THREAD*
in my perosnla opinion it depends loads on how you drive too coz if the police see you tear arsing about they will more than likely pull you over and find anything they can thats wrong with your car.

:D how was you driving??

hahaha, had a feeling i would jinx everyone on here! :D

i would definatly get the led bulbs, mine should arrive in the next few days if they are alright i will give you a link to them, cost me 12 quid though for the two.

yeah, im gonna check the bulbs and see if the tint has faded and if so might get some LED's bit if someone offers the right money they can just have the clear lights, which LEds did u by glenn?

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=44&products_id=530&osCsid=d1e527cf62e4a7c7fbd79b3737466765

ordered these ones, i have already got one led bulb, with i think it is about 12 led bits and they were nearly bright enough, so i am getting double the led bits now so should be plenty bright enough, mine should be here by monday so i shall take pics, my dad is an MOT tester any way so he will tell me straight away if they alright or not!

you should def keep yours, for the sake of 12 quid, makes your car stand out loads.

Big_ben said:
cheers - probably order a set, would you say they shine deep red or pink?

wil be able to tell ya on monday, i am hoping deep red, the led bulb i got with the 12 led bits was red but just wasnt bright enough, fingers crossed that these ones will be well bright then it should all be sorted then, on the site they say they are made for clear and white lenses so they should be alright to be honest.

shall have to see though.

yeah, think i will order some in that case then and just not sell the lenses on - got a number plate light on order from ebay too so hopefully can get this piece of paper signed and done and dusted

just ordered a pair of the 25 LED ones, supposed to b much brighter. £20 - oh well see how it goes eh?

well, just thought i would add that i finally got my LED lights - £22 in total and wowo theyre amazing. Really do the trick - much better than the tinted bulbs, when i removed the bulbs, all the tint was all cracked and peeling off - no wonder hey were shingin pink - just wonder how long till the indicators go like that

Ive got the led bulbs on my car with my white rear lenses. I went through about 3 pairs of 'prism' red 'colored' bulbs... but as you said BEN. th epaint cracks and peels off. i think this is due to them geting hot when on constanstantly at night. The led bulbs are cool to the touvh and have no such problems obviously

kristian..

Back