alloys & springs fitted

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Boo im back from tenerife...but yeh while I was away my alloys and springs and tail lights got fitted. I'v posted these pics just 2 give you an idea still need to finish spraying the bump strips, door handles and wing mirrors. It needs a good wash and polish and I'v got my website stickers on. I'v decided to get the plastic bit sprayed under the front number plate as seen some1nz done and it looked good colour coded. desperatly need some fog lights still.

gonna start tidying the interior when all this is done and the pink car seats have been thrown away!!! :)

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/100_0380.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/100_0381.jpg

The back splitter hasnt been fitted as the lad who was doing it for me is a thick **** and couldnt do it!

Looking good Gem, is it me or is the rear driver side sticker falling off lol!!! Otherwise the cars look's cool, bet u spent a bit on the alloy's, nice to see a diff style!!!! :D

Ems said:
Looking good Gem, is it me or is the rear driver side sticker falling off lol!!! Otherwise the cars look's cool, bet u spent a bit on the alloy's, nice to see a diff style!!!! :D

Nope its def stuck on lol must just be the dodgy pic and they were only £250 from fraz ;) (and about 40 quids worth of petrol after getting lost in scotland not to mention his angry dad for waiting for 2 hrs in gretna green :doh: )

Gem, am pleased to see the progress your making. The wheels arent to my liking, they look like a set fo wheel trims available from halfords but its not my car, some serious progress like - keep it p

awww there not man lol there a nice set of league 1nz and i havent seen anything like them b4 :p there different

Gemma85 said:
The back splitter hasnt been fitted as the lad who was doing it for me is a thick **** and couldnt do it!

ITs a piece of p**s, took me about 20 mins...lol

Looks alright BTW

D4R73N said:
ITs a piece of p**s, took me about 20 mins...lol

Looks alright BTW

Thats what i said i said that loads of ppl had seat ibiza splitters on but he wouldnt beleive me

fraz_micra_88 said:
aye this girl disny know directions at all lol

The best bit about it is I had a sat nav I just didnt use it till I was like 2 hours out the way and seeing signs for jedbourgh!

fraz_micra_88 said:
lol decided i was gettin another micra bout a week after i sold them:(
Its almost like a disease isnt it? I get it in the neck all the time off the mrs about doing stuff to my March, but I just cant stop.:D :D

Back