d/f lights

hey guys, i want to have driving lights on my micra but having to get a front bumper to incorporate them is proving hard to find.
any tips peeps :)
also i believe the wiring is all there it jst a simple plug and play.....am i correct ??
and with gettin a new front bumper wud i need a match back ??

thanks guys

hey guys, i want to have driving lights on my micra but having to get a front bumper to incorporate them is proving hard to find.
any tips peeps :)
also i believe the wiring is all there it jst a simple plug and play.....am i correct ??
and with gettin a new front bumper wud i need a match back ??

thanks guys

I have a 1994 1.0 L model pre-face lift, i.e. the Base model... I have the drivers side plug for the driving lamps, but not one on the passenger side. The fuse box that runs parrell to the drivers wing, has a spare slot which is labled (on the lid) as "Driving lamps", if you remove the relay plug from the Rear Fog Lamp (which is situated next to the Driving Lamps slot), and plug that into the Driving Lamps slot to test it, then activate Main Beam, it will work, but only on one side... additional wiring is needed to make the left hand light work, which is only 2 more wires i believe

Attachments

• drive-lamps-1.jpg
    drive-lamps-1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 166
  • drive-lamps-2.jpg
    drive-lamps-2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 173
  • drive-lamps-3.jpg
    drive-lamps-3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 158
  • drive-lamps-4.jpg
    drive-lamps-4.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 164
  • drive-lamps-6.jpg
    drive-lamps-6.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 172
  • drive-lamps-7.jpg
    drive-lamps-7.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 167
  • drive-lamps-8.jpg
    drive-lamps-8.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 174
Orginal post edited, i added some pictures, since this question gets asked alot, and hopefully they should clear a few things up

Back