crashed :@

Unless anything is actually broken I wouldn't bother, bent panels add character and micras aren't economical to fix

well, the wheel is in the arch, so.... i need a new arm, presuming a driveshaft, and tbh i dont have a clue whats what its just from what iv been told

If its a K11, you can find everything you need in a scrap yard.

Being a 1.3 SR make sure you get the drive shaft of a pre 98 1.3 or any drive shaft after 1998.

as the pre 98 1 litre drive shafts will be useless on your car!

took the wheel off today and looks like its just the arm thats bent and split by the looks of it. only thing thats worrying me is that when you put the steering wheel straight, the opposite side wheel is a quarter of a turn out, this was when the car was jacked up and only had one wheel on so that could be the reason... any suggestions?

took the wheel off today and looks like its just the arm thats bent and split by the looks of it. only thing thats worrying me is that when you put the steering wheel straight, the opposite side wheel is a quarter of a turn out, this was when the car was jacked up and only had one wheel on so that could be the reason... any suggestions?

it sounds like the trackrod is bent, have you got any pics ?

Back