couple of questions about flat wiper blades and front brake discs

Wiper Blades:

1) Are they any better than the traditional type? (I've heard conflicting arguments regarding flat blades, i.e. work well in heavy rain but are no good in light drizzle; work really well, best thing since sliced bread lol)
2) Any particular brand that you can recommend?
3) I've got the plastic arm/blade on the rear of my 01 plate micra, is there any way to get flat blade wiper for that? (would I need to change the arm? is that even possible?)

Front Brake Discs:

1) I've got vented discs on my car, do I need to get new discs that are also vented or will sold suffice? (vented seem to be more expensive)
2) Regarding vented discs, any particular brand to go with or are patent discs ok?
3) Would it be worth looking to acquiring original nissan discs?

I know I said a couple of questions, but thought up a few more whilst writing :D

Wiper Blades
They are meant to give consistent pressure over the whole blade compared to conventional blades, personally I would spend the money on conventional Bosch blades. As for the rear blade, your better off staying with the plastic arm and replacing the wiper blade.

You will need vented discs for your car

I buy the cheap aero blades on ebay and they work well on the micra, on the otherhand they're not so good on my 206 due to the curve on the screen.

Back