couple of k&n questions..

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
sorry 2 make another thread about the k&n filters, but the other threads didnt really answer the questions i want answered...:p

My mate has a 1.1 saxo, he just fitted a k&n induction kit, sounds well good, i was just wondering if fittin a K&N 2 a 1ltr micra would make the same noise and have the same affects?

His filter is also a flatter one than the micra ones i have seen, is there a flatter one avaliable for the micra, or is the bigger one ok? does it fit alright?

last but not least..where would be the cheapest place to purchase one? (i wont be using ebay BTW o_O)

cheers..

Right, yes you do get a K&N for a 1tr, its just the same as the one from the 1.3.
With a K&N, i think that you get better accceleration, and a bit more at top end (thats what i got anyway). Also, you get a good noise when you shoe it.
Check out the K&N Website for more details on the Micra one, but thats pretty much it mate.
Titch :kungfu:

http://www.knfilters.com/

the K&N will increase throttle response but you need to keep it clean - with summer coming i found mine got dusty really quick - mainly because i drive around manchester(enough said) but a cleaning kit will cost you £10 from rip speed and is not hard to do. one word of advice - remove the weather sheild on the front instead of cutting it out, gets a bit more air in there. also try removing the OEM air ducting and putting a custome feed in there.

Back