Cool turbo starlet

cisco

» CMF Member
Just having a clean out and re-discovered these old pics of the awesome turbo starlet. I forget what times it ran, but I'm pretty sure in the 12s. Its a nice clean car.

Attachments

• 14558.jpg
    14558.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 35

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
I saw it at calder about two weeks ago running flat 13's it might of done better I didn't see all of its runs. He has done a great job on the car. It's great to see it ripping other cars. That old datsun 1200 with the turborotary was there running 12.8's with stock rubber at 120mph. Absolute classic. I would love to see your car out there cisco.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
This is rick's car I know the bloke...when I was at calder he came up to me and had a look at the micra and stuff..was geniunely interested in little fast hatches..hes a cool bloke and said i could borrow his slicks if I wanted to have a run with em..

Its a 12 second car and yeah last time he was at calder was a little off pace doing flat 13s and stuff..

cool guy..he drives it with hubcaps and steelies on..hehe

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
oh aaron I am goin to run my car soon I got the computer in and tuned. Blew the ceramic and had to get a hi-flow its pushing hard but want to keep a check for a couple weeks before I run it.

Back