Converting from Automatic to Manual

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hey guys,

I was just wondering what was involved in converting from Automatic to a manual gearbox. I know Modded's done it with his Slex so maybe he could help but im sure others can give some good tips.

Thing is ive found a Micra im quite interested in and everything about it excites me apart from it being an Auto!

All help is much appreciated, thanks!

gearbox (obviously) driveshafts, clutch and flywheel to match g'box, peddle box, clutch cable, gear lever mechanism. rear engine mount possibly, maybe even some of the other mounts. plus more, basically a donor manual vehicle.

i helped with modded's SLX and it wasn't too bad, but from my experiance with Marches it probably will be more complicated. there seems to be little differences with the Marches that makes everything impossible

i helped with modded's SLX and it wasn't too bad, but from my experiance with Marches it probably will be more complicated. there seems to be little differences with the Marches that makes everything impossible

Typical eh. A donor Car is an option as when the time comes Im planning to give the LX a fresher cg13 so an engine is needed... Any ideas if id have to get a March gearbox or would a UK model suffice? If the only option is getting a March donor car then I guess its a big NO go. :(

Back