conversons

richarda

Ex. Club Member
i know that people have done the conversons etc but i was wondering if someone could post up whats need for either a 1.6 or a 2l converson at all and also with what car the engine came from

i have a 1996 micra P reg and i want to look into getting a bigger engine but due to the fact its not a comman car to do engine conversons on i was wondering if someone could post up what would be needed. atm ive got a 1.3 16v enigne with dive shafts and gear box.

im thinknig of getting a place called carworx to do it for me but i would rather go there with alittle more info with what parts are needed etc as i cant do this myself as i aint a clue about cars

thanks

richard

theres a few turbo's around the site. Have u tried the search facility. I think the sr20de or something was a popular engine used for an upgrade.

yeah ive seen the converson thats been done but nothing was listed as to what was needed to do it siggis one is what ive looked at

go out and buy an old primera 2.0 egt complete car its the best way,youle pay around 400/500 pound which a breaker will charge you that just for an engine/box.
youle need near abouts everything under the bonnet that way youle get everything + all the wiring harness and ecu which you can break down yourself and it has'nt been cut off at the bulkhead.

this is what i be doing soon he he.

if your gonna get a garage to do the work expect to pay around £1000 for the convertion

i would do it myself but i aint got a clue on how to do it at all so would need someone that could do it for me

what would be better? putting in the 2l or turboing the 1.3?

Back