Comedy 106.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to the guy for doing the majority of it on his own, but....

007-3.jpg

...why? Just why?

its my mates car ....ive been to his garage some cars in there are epic body shop down stairs performace up top..in st albans called top gear

I might try his 2p trick, for fixing the hole behind my rear number plate.
My number plate is currently held on with a screw and a peice of wood!

i like the fact he payed £1600 for a french push rod engined rattle box when he could have baught a 1.4 sport plus micra for £1500.... idiots.

i like the fact he payed £1600 for a french push rod engined rattle box when he could have baught a 1.4 sport plus micra for £1500.... idiots.

Maybe the say the same about people buying a 1.4 Micra for £1500.

Yes, the big spacers aren't too safe for driving with, but if it's a show car, and is being trailered to a show, and trailered back. I don't see the problem?

Each to their own, the amount of stick modified micra owners tend to get, you'd have thought that people would be more considerate of other cars, each to their own, this site isn't barryboys, if you want to carry on with the thread, then you're not really in a position to complain the next time the comments come about the micras.

its a pure show car..he is doing it to prove a point it can be done...yes at a huge cost but if you can then why not ey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back