Come on the Toon!

Gemma85

banished to the buses
What the eck are are geordie boys doing! they should have sunderland running all over a well needed goal back from Chopra woohoo! 1-1 haway the Lads!

nice to have another geordie on here even if it is a girl......always knew luque would prove himself...just wish roeder would give him the chance, suppose he will have to now like what with shearer gettin injured....luque/owen up front next season if theyre both stillhere will be brill!

i rang shearers this morning to ask if they were playing the macth coz i heard they werent n sure enough they werent, newcastle had put a full stop to al coverage coz of violence lol

roeder is beign strongly tipped to take over too

on another note i hope pompey stay up

Big_ben said:

Good on you Big Ben, im a Pompey season ticket holder, but after todays defeat to Charlton (which we were all over them for 70 mins), i think its going to go down to the last game of the season.

Big_ben said:
For some reason i would like them to stay up aswell.
Hope the Toon get into Europe. I know its a long shot but its all that we've got left.
On another note hope Shearers injury isn't too bad. I'm looking forward to going to his testimonial. Won't be much of a game if he's not playing!! :doh:

We had the match on in the kitchen at the wedding i was working at last night, was so funny when all the chefs started shouting and screaming during the speeches lol!!!

doubt we will see shearer in a toon top again this season but at least luque might get a chance to prove himself. And Nis, there on about promoting tommy craig from academy as he does have the necessary licenses but just letting roeder run the roost till he gets his qualifications.

i like roeder but dont think he is the man for the job, its alright beating the mackem scum and the likes of West brom n that but its the big goys we need to beat which we always manage to fail in doing. Apart from when we knocked chelsea out of Fa cup last season.

chopras goal must be one of the quickest ever for a sub

Back