Coilovers are on! :D

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

Haven't been able to get any pics cz of the weather :( soon as I have some I'll put em up :) I have 17-8j et35 bbs reps. Yeah my front wheels have a bout an inch of poke! But I've been thinking about getting 5mm taken off the inside face of my wheel so it brings it in the arch. I'll still have about 15 mm of poke but the stretch of my tyre will bring it inside the arch :) I'm also considering cambering the front and the rear so I can get more lows! :D

:-(
How much is it wound down by now then?

I've really been struggling to find rims that fit nicely, and kinda came to the conclusion that 16 or 17 x 7 with et42 should be just the ticket - just gotta find a set I like now :p

All the way on the front and I had take the back up about 5 mm because it was hitting my arch lol should be sweet with some camber :) which coilovers do you have? Fk high sports? Mine are them and the range is 30-70 but if you want to go lower a think you get custom springs. Haha yeah trying to find wheels is a nightmare! I was looking and thinking for months :') what do you have in mind? Grids ?

Looks awesome Jord, is that a new private plate? It's pretty cool :).

Big-Jord said:
All the way on the front and I had take the back up about 5 mm because it was hitting my arch lol should be sweet with some camber :) which coilovers do you have? Fk high sports? Mine are them and the range is 30-70 but if you want to go lower a think you get custom springs. Haha yeah trying to find wheels is a nightmare! I was looking and thinking for months :') what do you have in mind? Grids ?

I'm running 50mm eibach rears, and 35mm Pi fronts which weirdly has dropped the car 45mm ish all round :p
Have concidered using camber bolts up front, which should open up a whole world of 17x7 et40 rims for me (in theory).
I'd really like a set of wolfrace octanes or kendos (had 15" kendos on my old super s).
Did you get your camber bolts fitted?

Back