Clouds...

Just look outside see what clouds there are that look like things.

Ive got one that looks like that batman thing that he throws at people and one that looks like that green blob thing in ghostbusters

hughes_16v said:
one that looks like that green blob thing in ghostbusters
must be rather polluted round there eh - green clouds!! lol!!:wasntme:

as for clouds up here - i got one that looks like a plane trail......oh......it is a plane - never mind

mackem_micra said:
must be rather polluted round there eh - green clouds!! lol!!:wasntme:

Hahaha!!!

Havent seen many round here for a while, apart from the black n dodgey ones at JAE. Didnt really have the time then to make out shapes either!!

goldstar0011 said:
was rather soothing

I think thats the relief from peeing kicking in!! Lol

when i was a nipper i got myself into a right state watching clouds...they all looked like monsters and were moving about and changing....but when your ickle your brain plays tricks on you ...so i was hiding under my bed for hours until they went away lol

its all blue outside apart from a small cumstain type cloude it could be its on the window infront of the computer :S...............

wait its a cloud it moved :D

Raceworx said:
its all blue outside apart from a small cumstain type cloude it could be its on the window infront of the computer :S...............

wait its a cloud it moved :D

Are you sure that wasn't you moving in your chair? :S

Nis.

hmmmmm good point dude ill fetch the proding device!! (finger)....... no its a cloud and i have a window to clean tomoz!

Back