World cup betting?

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
What bets is everyone thinking of putting on for the world cup?

i been looking around on skybet, there seems to be loads of real good odd's at the moment..looks like there could be quite alot of money to be made this summer if bets are put on the right things..is 11/4 for brazil to win the thing now..damn good odds!!

and just noticed that england are 2nd favourites again now..:grinning:

Glenn said:
What bets is everyone thinking of putting on for the world cup?

i been looking around on skybet, there seems to be loads of real good odd's at the moment..looks like there could be quite alot of money to be made this summer if bets are put on the right things..is 11/4 for brazil to win the thing now..damn good odds!!

and just noticed that england are 2nd favourites again now..:grinning:
Germany will win so the odd's are not that good!!!! LOL

i was thinkin bout a couple quid on england win world cup, get loads back lol, i was gonna put money on greese to win euro 2004 but never, as soon as they won first couple games i said they are gonna win it n they did! :( ahh well!

R05_Micra said:
i was thinkin bout a couple quid on england win world cup, get loads back lol, i was gonna put money on greese to win euro 2004 but never, as soon as they won first couple games i said they are gonna win it n they did! :( ahh well!

i was thinkin the same actually a 2 quid bet will win you about 15 quid! not bad odd's at all..

i wanna see if owen is likely to be on form, we got Belarus tomorrow night, if owen scores a few then i think i might have to put a few bets on england winning it.

yes the world cup will be great for money making....i allready have england to go out in group stages

Back