Clocks

evening all....got some super s clocks with the rev counter....they work perfectly fine but the mileage on them is 59k and the car only has 35k on it...its there any ligitimate companies out there that can change the mileage? i know the legalities of changing a cars mileage, thats why i want a totally legit company and do you get verification stuff or something?

thanks!

I know you can do it yourself using an electric drill or something similar. Can't remember exactly how you do it but I know Ed done it with mine!

take the clocks apart and swap the speedo bits

thats what i did in mine

don't use a drill, i tried it and the speedo just got really really hot lol

as nex said, if they are both analogue milage (as in not LCD ones) then you can just swap over the speedo parts from your old clocks.
if you was an official member, then i think there's even a guide in the k11 guide section.

if you was an official member, then i think there's even a guide in the k11 guide section.

Luckily I am, and the clocks are for me :blush:

Mines LCD milage, i havent actually seen the new clocks he has so i dunno what they are. Ill let him have a butchers at the K11 DIY guides... let him fix it too to save me! :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah when i tried using a drill, it did about 35mph too. Much easier to swap them by the sounds of things. Also, its not illegal to drive a car with the wrong milage, its only illegal if you don't tell the next potential buyer the correct milage when selling the car.

Luckily I am, and the clocks are for me :blush:

Mines LCD milage, i havent actually seen the new clocks he has so i dunno what they are. Ill let him have a butchers at the K11 DIY guides... let him fix it too to save me! :laugh: :laugh:

i think there was a mention of super s clocks somewhere, in which case they wont fit. the super s has a mechanical speedo drive and yours is electrical. you'll need some facelift dials with a rev counter, some gx and inspiration had them and all the si models had them.

BG/Katie if these are from Les then the clocks are from an Si and should be fine;)
IMAG0001.jpg

easy to fit easy to swap guts over to show correct mileage.........if you need it done give me a shout

not sure if this can be done on these lcd ones, be good if it's possible though.
and yes, like gary said, straight swap into your micra.

Back