Super S Clocks in 1.0

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
Tested out my Super S clocks in my 1.0 this morning, rev counter works no problems but the fuel gauge and temp gauge are reading slightly lower!

Would this be because the super s has a larger fuel tank?

If i let the petrol run down to the red on my original clocks, and then fit the new clocks and adjust the reading to the red on there, would this work no problems?

Cheers

Jay

Manny

Ex. Club Member
Tested out my Super S clocks in my 1.0 this morning, rev counter works no problems but the fuel gauge and temp gauge are reading slightly lower!

Would this be because the super s has a larger fuel tank?

If i let the petrol run down to the red on my original clocks, and then fit the new clocks and adjust the reading to the red on there, would this work no problems?

Cheers

Jay

dont really know im gonna put some in myself? let it bed in 4 a bit or maybe its cos the counters for the fuel/temp are smaller than the one without rev counter :suspect:

OP
OP
Primal_Concrete_Micra

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
yeh i also thought it could be to do with the counters being smaller, i thought the first marker was quarter tank? on the 1.0 dials it was showing just over, on the super s ones it was showing under! gonna wait till my tanks run down to empty and then stick the dials in then, making sure its showing empty and see what happens when i fill it up!
I'll just keep my self a petrol can in the boot incase!

Manny

Ex. Club Member
yeh i also thought it could be to do with the counters being smaller, i thought the first marker was quarter tank? on the 1.0 dials it was showing just over, on the super s ones it was showing under! gonna wait till my tanks run down to empty and then stick the dials in then, making sure its showing empty and see what happens when i fill it up!
I'll just keep my self a petrol can in the boot incase!

yeah try that see wot happens keep us informed ok m8

OP
OP
Primal_Concrete_Micra

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
yeh put the clocks in this morning after i had run it down to red, filled up to the brim, and the super s clocks read a full tank so a slight adjustment to the temp gauge and the super s clocks will be running no probs!