clio 182 engine in a micra

If you have the time, money and skill you can just about put any engine into another car. Someone in Sweden has just completed a tubular spaceframe K11 based around a turbocharged 3.5L BMW 6 cylinder engine packing somewhere around 500-600bhp.

Totally outragious car but it can be done none the less.....

If you have the time, money and skill you can just about put any engine into another car. Someone in Sweden has just completed a tubular spaceframe K11 based around a turbocharged 3.5L BMW 6 cylinder engine packing somewhere around 500-600bhp.

Totally outragious car but it can be done none the less.....

I rememeber seeing that. Completely ridiculous and unnecessary, but so aweome at the same time.

There's a lot of people who do SR20 turbo conversions as well, but yeah, pretty much anything can be dropped into a K11 provided you have a lot of time and money on your hands, and skill to boot as Low Rider says

Your mates 182 may need a service or something as i was quite impressed with the spread of power on mine with plenty of low down torque and plenty of power when you get it revving, lol, the K12 is a clio anyway so i don't see why not, i'd go for a accident damaged 172 though, very cheap and then you should have all the parts you need.
can it be done?

Has it been done?
Having driven a mates 182 cup, I like very much, even if it is a bit dead below 5000 rpm.

Slam

Back