clear rear lights - make/company?

Hello!

Does anyone know the make/company that makes the clear rear lights?

thanks

if you are trying to find a set there is a company on ebay that sells them new from japan. cant remember the name of the company tho

Ah right cool,just that my friend supplies lights,body kits,alloys etc etc (Express Enterprise in my siggy *shameless plug*) And asked him if hes able to get them,but he needs to know the company/suppliers name :)

ill talk to you on msn, have loads of other bits too

you have spare bits?! i want lol :D you cant say you are a fan of clear lights yet you have two lol, do you just collect them? :p

Spoken to my friend and he said they're discontinued making the Clear lights but they're £160!!

they are made by or were made by a company called "TYC" part number 11-1899

you have spare bits?! i want lol :D you cant say you are a fan of clear lights yet you have two lol, do you just collect them? :p

I got them from a friend.............cops hate them over here for some reason.....ive a new janspeed 2nd decat and ashley first cat bypass that go's onto the origional manifold. 1 set of lights and the 2nd decat is going hoodedreepers way. Post over here is stupid. 100 odd to send a decat and a set of rear lights...............rip off ireland is in full power

Back