WTB k11 clear rear lights

Why do you want ANOTHER pair!!! :p

lol well i have one set for one of my cars, and the other i wanted to make into a rally style light but the paint went all wrong lol, so i need a new set :D yours will do fine ;)

Could you define a rally style light ?

the ones that are clear at the top and red at the bottom.

blue-monster4.jpg

the real ones were only in Japan and are officially impossible to get, i have looked everywhere.

as usual Arnold you are a LEGEND!!!! i will be checking my bank account tho cos they are pricy but we will see ;)

Lol, it was posted earlier by the other bloke so credit due elsewhere this time! :)

i ordered squarepants his clear lights, they cost less than £100 delivered i think. i can't remember where i got them from though, and i tried google, but nothing. they was from the uk though.

i ordered squarepants his clear lights, they cost less than £100 delivered i think. i can't remember where i got them from though, and i tried google, but nothing. they was from the uk though.

how long ago was that? because they sold them everywhere until recently and now no one stocks them

A few places still stocked the clear lights 16 months ago, including Micra Sport. But now no-one sell's them. Arnold had a right hassle trying to get me some for my birthday last year! Two or three places advertised them, but wouldn't supply them!

my wife just imported £250 worth of clothes from America and had to pay £53 in customs charges/import tax, the robbing gits.

my wife just imported £250 worth of clothes from America and had to pay £53 in customs charges/import tax, the robbing gits.

i imported front lights from Taiwan, got £52 on the charges and they didn't bother to repack the boxes after they had been through them.... i wanna work for customs :D

anyone got some for sale, so i don't have to get the ebay ones lol :D

get some clears and smoke the bottem red with tint spray or, cut them in half and stick the normal prefacelift top with a clear top...if you look at the std prefacelift rear lights there is a slight join with abit of rubber seal around it (iirc on the seal) altough there rear plastic etc is all connected :s and the clear rear lights dont look like they are joinned lol

really strange.

get some clears and smoke the bottem red with tint spray or, cut them in half and stick the normal prefacelift top with a clear top...if you look at the std prefacelift rear lights there is a slight join with abit of rubber seal around it (iirc on the seal) altough there rear plastic etc is all connected :s and the clear rear lights dont look like they are joinned lol

really strange.

lol well first of all i cant get any clears unless i want to pay the ebay prices which are alot. my plan was to tint the bottom red and i have the spray and i have tried that already.

as for bonding them to some stock micra lights i have tried this twice already and damaged 2 sets of lights. i have a pile of broken rear lights including clear lights that didn't survive. it is impossible to join the two together.

so i am going to tint them but i need some clear lights first lol :D

LOL how did you manage to mess them up by tinting them before?

the tint didn't cure properly, so when lit it looked all patchy, i think it must have got moisture in it or something, i tried to remove it with thinners but it wouldn't come off so i cut the clear part at the top off and tried to attach it to some stock lights.

Back