Clear Out

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
Right I have some bits to get rid of now i've cleared out the shed, pics upon request as I'm quite busy at the moment.....oh and offers on everything!

Mesh 12" x 49" Painted black using hammerite, could do with being done again to be honest....

Inlet Manifold gasket, Brand new still packaged

Front and Rear washer fluid pumps, have 2 of 1 (green connector) and 1 of the other (white connector) not sure which is front and rear!

Standard airbox and resonator pipes

Rear Ashtray x 2

A-pillar trim with space for tweeters (I do not have tweeters to go with these)

DTM mirror base plates and blanking plates for inside the car (Squarepants, SOLD)

Black and Blue leather gear knob

Rear quarter speaker pods covered in Blue leather

Parcel shelf with cutouts for 6x9s also covered in Blue leather

False floor carpeted in black

False back seat custom thingy carpeted in black

Will post up other things as and when i find them :)

Jay

Does the false floor have space for amps, with a central divider and a gap at the back?

Also, does the trimmed rear to replace the seat also have a loose over lap that drops down at the front?

when ever this week, thursday might be best for me. you round ambergate area?

Yeh Thursday is fine with me, I'm just down the road from Ambergate but can meet you there if you know it better? Drop me a PM and i'll give you my number!

Does the false floor have space for amps, with a central divider and a gap at the back?

Also, does the trimmed rear to replace the seat also have a loose over lap that drops down at the front?

Not sure exactly what you mean here, pics in my blog if they are any help! I had amp and sub in the boot, not sure what ya mean by the overlap too?

Id be interested in the leather gearnob and both rear ashtrays.

Any news on when you would be ready for me to come buy for the other things?

Thanks

im still interested in the parcel shelf

is it still available and are you willing to let it go on its own?

cheers

Found a buyer for the whole set in a few weeks sorry bud!

Id be interested in the leather gearnob and both rear ashtrays.

Any news on when you would be ready for me to come buy for the other things?

Thanks

Its looking like this weekend to get her stripped down so hopefully sometime next week for the other bits, can sort both rear ashtrays and the leather gear knob for £15?

Its all going to depend on how much money ill have by then mate. Ill defo take the things spoken of, Got so see how much petrol i use getting to derby to determine whether ill have money for them.

THanks

i was thinking about that much, but my mate might ask for petrol money too, (as my car has no space to put im dragging him along)

Back