having a clear out!!!!

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
right then micra people i`m having a clear out of some bits i don`t want for my car anymore as i have finally decided how i want it when it`s finished

firstly the k12 carcept rear bumper is up for sale i would say this needs fitting and painting by a professional bodyshop i didn`t and spent forever trying to get it right it does need repair however retails at £225 i`m only looking for £60 as thats how much the standard one i`m after will cost me
COLLECTION ONLY
I will get pics tomorrow once i`ve had chance to give it a clean up

second are the momo 17" alloys i had fitted i know these won`t be much good to the micra owners as there too big but maybe some of those that have moved on would like a chance
six in total four with tyres i think one has a puncture though the two without tyres are brand new the others have some curbing marks again will get pictures tomorrow and again
COLLECTION ONLY
Looking ideally for around £400 for all six they owe me more than this if someone wanted just the four with tyres then i would let them go for around £250ish

anything else off my car or seen in my blog just ask i may be tempted to part with them for the right price ;)

pic of wheels i will try and get the bumper up tomorrow also have a standard k12 backbox for the 1.2 2005 on may fit others :)

Attachments

• wheel auction 035.JPG
    wheel auction 035.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 201
Back