Jus taken these pics now, tis actually dirtier than it looks on the pics :D

Post pics of your car see who can have the dirtiest/cleanest car :p

micra111.jpg

micra112.jpg

micra114.jpg

micra116.jpg

micra117.jpg

:blush::down:

:laugh: I thought my car was dirty, but yours takes the biscuit - hope you're very ashamed!

Gaz
:cool:

nope im not :D

been tryin to get it as dirty as poss :p

Charity Car wash at Sainsburys 2moro me thinks :p

u seriously wanna try compete against me matey. mine is full of sanding down so have dust ALLL over the car it is filthy inside were the windows have been open so i can opne the doors cos the battery is off so it id minging inside and out whilst it being working on/ i shall get a photo for ya on sunday/monday

i had 2 litre and stuff written in mine! lol! it was fi8lthy, ill go to work and back for a week, then post a pic!

RE: RE: Cleanest Car comp

micra man said:
Lol, why the heck does he have Millwall written on the back of his car!?!?!? ???

I guess he wants someone to trash it and get the insurance money :laugh:

hmmm i think mines just as dirty if not dirtier!! its all the smog up here lmao! ill get sum pics 2morro if i got time in between footy and kickboxin

its clean now :D will post a pic 2moro :p

it says millwall cos of a guy at work, who seems to be obsessed with writing millwall allover. Also has had 4 penis' on the back, the words Wash me and also ses slag lolol. Tis all clean now tho :D

graeme, spray the thingy above your number plate

486902_44_full.jpg

Every should do it! its all about colour coding

yes dj lee, got a wing to replace it but just waitin for a time closer to the respray b4 i fit it so my car isnt multi coloured :)

JayY, dunt wanna colour code it, im going for a black and red look, breaking the red up with the black, would look strange with that red, and then the splitter black, dnt wanna spray splitters b4 u say either :p

Nah i see what u mean, That is a very nice car mate. are you still gettin the wheels done black? :cool:

I didn't write "tardmobile" along his bumper....:blush:
although, to be fair, mine was white and is now a kinda muddy grey colour

RE: RE: Cleanest Car comp

JayY said:
Nah i see what u mean, That is a very nice car mate. are you still gettin the wheels done black? :cool:

yes mate just black spokes, maybe a chromed polished up outer rim, or maybe just recon'd, depending on how much money i have after all the work has been done, and how much time i have left until donny lol

Back