Spike's car trashed by chavs!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
on the weekend me and spike met up so i could buy his car off him :D so now i have a matching pair :D lol anyway, it was parked up ready to be taken to the mod shop to get modded to the extreame, but overnight, (16 hours after parking it) it was FULLY trashed... pics here :(

Attachments

• DSC_0116.jpg
    DSC_0116.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 334
  • DSC_0117.jpg
    DSC_0117.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 304
  • DSC_0118.jpg
    DSC_0118.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC_0119.jpg
    DSC_0119.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 340
  • DSC_0120.jpg
    DSC_0120.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC_0121.jpg
    DSC_0121.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 365
  • DSC_0123.jpg
    DSC_0123.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC_0115.jpg
    DSC_0115.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 272
they fudged:

the passenger window, the door, the bonnet, the passenger wing, the exhaust, the front bumper, the grill.

they stole:

the tax disc holder, the gear knob, the pedals, the rear view mirror, the wiper blades.

lol i was told it had been trashed by a mate, so when i went to look at it i took a base ball bat.... in case they were still there....

got the coppers on the case too, and the chavs left nice foot prints so they are gonna check that

the irony being, if they'd bothered to pop the bonnet, the was a K&N induction kit in there... prolly the most expensive thing on the car...

fair play what a bunch of bell ends

doesnt look like very secure parking if thats where it was overnight, they probably drove around the round about and saw it and thought lets trash it, oh well at least you have insurance for stuff like that

doesnt look like very secure parking if thats where it was overnight, they probably drove around the round about and saw it and thought lets trash it, oh well at least you have insurance for stuff like that

na, this was the bottom of lackham collage drive way, i bought the car on sunday but couldn't take it into the collage until monday and couldn't keep it on the road cos it wasn't insured. the car was hidden from the main road by a hill the only way anyone would have seen it is by driving to the collage. there are no houses near by either, so they would have had to have stopped driving and get out to do that..... i thought it would be safe, cos it was one night... it was left there at 7 and was gonna be moved at 9 the next day but in that time, it had got trashed and then got a note from the concil saying it was about to be towed....

Blimmen eck Nex. Can't imagine the drain you felt seein that :(. What a bunch of pointless *******. Gotta be someone from college right? Hope the police catch them.

Maybe they're stealing bits so they can make a nova look like a micra? :/

kinda like the toyota -> ferrari conversion or whatever it was

Bad luck mate, I would be hopping if someone did that to my car (and its only standard granny-spec at mo!)

Shame DIY security is illegal, would be good to put a few trinkets on it to tempt the chavs then wire it to the mains (filmed for YouTube of course)

:eek: what a bunch of idiots...grr

shame you cant rig another for detonation and wait for them to return...though i suppose the police would class that as an over the top reaction, lol...

I'd be tempted to do the DIY electrick shock one if i needed to. What are the toerags gunna do, tell the police they were planning on wrecking your car!!! :D

the police didn't catch them and have closed the case but they will open it if i ask around campus and get any info on who did it. they also didn't bother taking the footprints off the bonnet, because i had moved the car and "disturbed" the evidence... tho if i had left the car there i would have been chaged £200 to get the car towed and impounded.......

wanna come chav hunting anyone? we can have mashmallows afterwards :D roasting over a burberry fire :D

jeez, some people are real lowlifes man....

this hurts me bad as well... that used to be my bonnet off me old k11, i used to wax it like once a week and now look at it... dagnamit... :(

hope you catch those Crazyfools and deliver a can of whoopass...

that sucks chav hunting time
mate if its any consulation ill help u repair it to its working glory so you can sell it do you know the larkhall area?
in return all id like to know is were you got your tints for a five door.

wanna come chav hunting anyone? we can have mashmallows afterwards :D roasting over a burberry fire :D

ill come along, but im not a fan of marshmallows ill bring some mighty hobknobs instead!!!

its a real shame what they did though mate id be on a rampage if they did it to my car

What is the piont:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mate had his evo 8 MR keyed a month back and it cost £800 to fix.

Hope you get the panels nice and cheap.

Back