Classic Mini or keep micra for a few years???

hey everyone whats your opinion on classic mini's ive not found the perfect one for me yet but im sure ill get a link up soon for your expertise :p so yeah what do we think good idea for an 18 year old lad???
cheers MSC

hey everyone whats your opinion on classic mini's ive not found the perfect one for me yet but im sure ill get a link up soon for your expertise :p so yeah what do we think good idea for an 18 year old lad???
cheers MSC

keep the micra (Y)

Classic Mini are ace, but K11 > Classic Mini: less fragile, safer, more space,replacement parts easier to find, 16 valve powered
Cheers
Seb

i had a classic mini, it was ####. when it rained it didnt work, people say they handle well but compared to the micra it wasnt very good in my opinion, and the brakes on minis are dreadfull lol!!

note to all above. imagine turning up to college in one. The micra's rep aint too high im nt against the micra is a fab car but after somethin more noticable

note to all above. imagine turning up to college in one. The micra's rep aint too high im nt against the micra is a fab car but after somethin more noticable
i get plenty of looks with my micra :p
DSCF1230..jpg DSCF1231..jpg DSCF1228..jpg DSCF1229..jpg

choose wisely!

Mini.

I have no particular lust for one myself, but there is no doubting they are cool.
Just dont buy one with nice shiney paint, only to find that the scuttle is full of pug and the inner wings are near non existant.
Go early, 10" wheels are for winners!

whatever about the K11 you wont get any loving in the back of the mini... unless your 4 foot nothing ;)

my k12 is more than sufficient for back seat bumpin :D:D:D

(Y) Important info right there.

Ive actually managed to fit a double sized blow-up bed in the back/whole of my K11, and it was atleast 3/4 inflated. Hope that helps.

its funny because you said 'hope this helps' in such a way that the info we just gave him might be something you actually would consider before buying a car lol :D:D

btw, the bed sounds amazing lol

I have a bog standard White K11 with black bumpers.
Two wheel trims on the back none on the front, steelies ofcourse.

I had a blown exhaust, asin the back box was hanging off so kinda a straight through pipe on the back, except ofcourse i had the cats on.

Anyway I got loads of chavs and non chavs coming up to me saying MATE NICE RALLY CAR :D

I was like :O ;D

noriyaro_impul_march_001.jpg

They can be made noticeable in the right hands:glare:

I have a mini, i wouldnt say they are the most practical for everyday use, which is why its kept for sunny days. Id say dont buy one if you plan to keep it outside, it will rust like no one's business :S
But they are fun, like a big go-kart.

Speaking as someone that has had over 16 mini's in the family over the years; KEEP THE MICRA!!!!!
Mini's are cool but they are also money pits, a simple restoration just to sort the common fualt areas on the bodies can easily run into hundreds. Unless you are a keen hobby mechanic and don't mind fiddling every weekend then a mini would be fine but i would say this; the micra is a far supirior car and a dam sight better to live with than a mini.

again im a student so i cnt afford mod anythin. just bout afford the car allone

if you already have the k11? insured isnt it saving your money to just lower it then the low ride should feel like a mini-instead of buying a look a like cooper
STICK WITH THE MICRA=save loot

There was a guy installing CG10's & CG13's in classic minis a while ago, was it in the Bermuda or somewhere? Sounds to me like a cracking combination of oldschool looks and modern motivation.

I just spotted this on the other forum I regularly frequent, built over the last 3/4 years, the lad is getting it ready for when he can drive at 17.

dsc00287mk.jpg

From here.

Back