1995 micra for sale

CMF_Helen

» CMF Member
Hey everyone ive had this beautiful little car for a few years but its been garaged for 18 months due to the dam cvt trans, no one can fix it for me so ive decided its time to part with it, the car is perfect and runs extremely well with nothing at all wrong with it the interior is perfect and everything works except the cvt, its stuck in first gear. I would really like to sell it whole as it is too good to wreck.
All reasonable offers considered
Regards Helen.
27022011178.jpg

27022011177.jpg

27022011176.jpg

27022011175.jpg

27022011174.jpg

27022011180.jpg

27022011179.jpg

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
Ive prob had my fair share lol.
I would be interested in buying this and converting it to manual, but not for the asking price.
If it helps helen sell her car, I will sell my manual conversion kit for $500 also

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
I know that a working micra is worth around $3000 (give or take, depending on kms), and I know an auto trans costs about $2000 to fix. If you keep the wheels, its worth about $500. I would be interested at that price.
I'm sorry if thats painful, but its about all its worth in its current condition

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
Helen WROTE:

"What would you offer for it?

Another micra to the grave yard!!!

Sad to say this Helen buy most likely i believe this car going to head to the wreck yard and you selling parts off it if you wanting to make the most money from it. As the cost in getting it back on the road is more than getting another working micra.

manual conversion from Doom $500 assuming he got every parts and willing to offer free postage for them
new clutch kit $150
fluid/oil/bits&pieces $150
Labour gearbox off and on $500. DIY=free
RWC $200
Stamp duty/rego $1000

Total=$2500 or DIY=$2000
Thats not including the cost of the car.

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
Doom WROTE:

"I know that a working micra is worth around $3000 (give or take, depending on kms), and I know an auto trans costs about $2000 to fix. If you keep the wheels, its worth about $500. I would be interested at that price.

I'm sorry if thats painful, but its about all its worth in its current condition

Didnt know a working one is worth $3000 Doom. Want to buy my white micra fully working and ill even throw in few rare aftermarket bits too? And its manual, save urself the hassle of doing conversion.

Back