christmas meet north easties?

Ok so how about the 1st of Dec, meet at 5pm wait till 5:30 for any late comers and aim to be in Newcastle about 6pm?

Here is some info on the place http://www.life.org.uk/articles/77

Cost will be £5.95 to skate plus parking. Not sure where is best for us to park, there is Times Square Car Park, but I think it can be a tad expensive. Just checked it's £1 an hour. So we could skate for a bit and then move on to somewhere else.

So stick you name down if you're up for this:

Hugh

On an evening, the Gate car park is really reasonable to park in, and cheaper than £1 an hour for sure!!!

who did i meet off the last meet? lol pardon the pun lol

Me....(the lanky muppet that turned up on a motorcycle)

Skating...oh boy! I havent skated for donkeys so you lot should get a right old laugh at my expense...HAHHAA (well i've always been the charitable sort)

May be i should wear full leathers, armour, reflectives & Lid for safety on the ice...lol

'Will be in a K10 this time (hopefully)

1. Hugh
2. Ian
3. ken
4. Rich, Sammo, Plod or whatever

well mine is like a woodworm fence!!!...we should stick together...lol

DUDE!!...see you there!!!

haha i don't know like mate

mines been lined with a key

rattles and has a weird ticking noise (hope it's not a bomb in the engine)

oh and the boot has rotted around a numberplate screw so it sits slightly wonky ha ha

anyone fancy giving me a lift :p:p:p

Where in boldon are we meeting? (cos I missed the last meet as I was in Spain)

1. Hugh
2. Ian
3. ken
4. Rich, Sammo, Plod or whatever
5. Ele
6. Amy (Ele's flatmate)

im up 4 it lyk it will b my first micra meet lol let me know time n date please

cheers

let me know time n date please if any1 knows lol:k11green:

Will be the 1st of December, meeting at Boldon (Story Book Pub) at 5:30pm.

If anyone wants a lift to and from Boldon, let me know.

well am not guna show anyone up i got bared the last time for skateing to fast so am guna take it easey, oh and a dont think am guna be comein in my car its got no brakes, but i gess all you guys have seem G'MANS old micra.....well thats mine now it was a total wrech when i got it but is had some heavey work doe to get it runnig and even better than beore lol but am guna come to the rink with blake and my lass

its now a maybes from me, Dont really fancy driving in to town and back plus parking... its far too much temptation to leave the car overnight and go clubbing lol

Where abouts in Durham are you Katie? Cos we could poss pick you up on the way as live near Peterlee, if you don't wanna drive all that way.

Im between Chester le street and the Arnison Centre... but thats miles out of your way. Ill just make the husband drive me about :D

its now a maybes from me, Dont really fancy driving in to town and back plus parking... its far too much temptation to leave the car overnight and go clubbing lol

what about parking at durham station, train to Newcastle central station (next door to the ice rink)

Im cinsidering this as a possibillity as an alternative to driving all the way up (not that its that far really LOL)

Unbeleivable!

Despite my high levels of enthusiasm....my employer has summoned me for overtime (build a test rig to be ready for Monday!!)..I dont have much of a choice here :-S

Employers...who needs em?

I will do my best to meet up, but dont wait around (incase I cant make it in time)

RATS!!

Hope I can make it

right hellyflumps. had a message from Katie saying shes in manchester. Anyone else who drops out now is getting their christmas tree burnt down.

07966240631 for anyone who is tarded/gets lost.

See y'all soonies. brings gloves.

x

could come if i get a micra by then just crashed mine (gutted):-( p.s does any1 know where i can get a bonnet with eyebrows attached from (not the eyebrows that go on your light)

hit me back if anyone knows

Sammo, it was just me, El, Ian, Layla and friend.
Man!!

If I could have made it it would have been a six pack!!

hope you guys had a laugh and a joke ( and a moan at the missing crew)

Did you get on the ice....more to the point ANY PICTURES? / or video clips?

Back