North west meet?

hey sorry if im being pushy but id love a meet in the north west, personally id like to take a look at other members cars in the flesh, may give me some ideas!

anyway feel free do delete this or what ever if it is pushy. i just thought id say.

oh aand if people think its a sorta good idea, im useless at arrangeing stuff

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
well if we have one half way between everyone more people will be up for it, there are several members i met up with in Manchester and last time there was talks of one being in southport?

eltaylor001

North Rep
Hi guys

Sorry not been on for a while. Personal web surfer is banned at work now :(. I happy to get a meet organised for North West. I think early March would be a good idea. If people have suggestions for specific locations, dates, and ideas for what to do like bowling for instance, start posting up ideas, then I'll stick up a poll and we can then get something sorted. :). Maybe I'll convince some North Easters etc to join us too.

Ele

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
well i will have to drag my self along to this so you lot can meet ya north east reps best off doing it after the 25th though elle so i have been paid lol

eltaylor001

North Rep
Its ok lucasmax, thats what us reps are here for to ask these kinds of things. We'll get something sorted no bother. @jim_bling course I get paid 25th too so works best for me too.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
kool also i am going to start off a garage kind of service for the north east lot if there is something you aint confident in doing let me know and i will see if i can do it for you and i will be cheeper than most garages

i would be up for the meet. i have just joined on here and just got a k12 after my k11 got wrote of by some muppet. im in blackpool so southport or manchester aint far.i go to alot of my bf s14 meet so would be nice to go to one of my meets for a change lol

eltaylor001

North Rep
This thread seems to have gone a bit off track, so I'll see if I can steer it towards its original intended purpose. I'm recommending a date of March 27th, if anyone has any other suggestions please put them up. As for location I'm not entirely sure as I don't know the area that well and it would depend on what people wanted to do. I would recommend the eastern side of Manchester though, maybe Ashton area is it, as some of us are going to be travelling quite a distance from the North East.

This thread seems to have gone a bit off track, so I'll see if I can steer it towards its original intended purpose. I'm recommending a date of March 27th, if anyone has any other suggestions please put them up. As for location I'm not entirely sure as I don't know the area that well and it would depend on what people wanted to do. I would recommend the eastern side of Manchester though, maybe Ashton area is it, as some of us are going to be travelling quite a distance from the North East.

yeah good idea sorry about changing the coversation.

eltaylor001

North Rep
Well you lot a bundle of help aren't you lol. We have a tentative date but any ideas on location or what to do? Come on guys I don't know the area well enough to pick but as said eastern side of Manchester area would be preferable for me. Come post up your thoughts or it won't happen.

Sjb1108

Ex. Club Member
Hi, id be up for a meet if got the money and its not too far.

it'll be good to see done up micras it might give me the inspiration to do mine up. :)

eltaylor001

North Rep
Hugh, good decision, im up for it!

and lucas, its just off manchester town centre, google it (Y)

Actually, ferrybridge is a lot further east than that, its the eastern side of Leeds. If you look at Hugh's links you will see its junctions 33 of M62 and Xscape is junction 32 M62.

It sounds like a plan then Hugh eh. Everyone is always welcome of course Sjb1108. Date 27th March stil ok for everyone? Suggestions on time would be a good idea as I'm sure some peeps may work part of the weekend.

kriss12345

Buy & Sell Member
hey every one. im new to the sire so dunno really what to do but i was just reading this thread and realised that i live 1 junction down from xscape so i could join in if thats ok with everyone? i need some info on things like modifying anyway so yea providing its ok with peeps ide like to join?

kriss.

Hugh

Hey Kriss, come join the fun. All are welcome at our meets, doesn't matter if your a paid member or not or if you are a micra owner or not.

Hugh

Don't think we've got a time yet. Best check with Ele. But I'd think it may be late morning / early afternoon as it's a bit of trek for the North Easterners and those further a field than us.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
will properly be about 12 ish as i think last time it took us about 3 hours and that was trying to stay in convoy as to not lose every one so north easties its an early start again

Hi , i am new to this club / forum. Is the meet still on for March 27th , if its OK with everyone else i would like to come along please.

Colin..

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
I would like to come along to this meet, it would be ace to see some modded micras and its only about 30 miles from me :) how many people usually turn up to these meets? Or is this the first northern meet?

eltaylor001

North Rep
Everyone is welcome guys. Yes it is still march 27th. View is to meet at 12.30 at Ferrybridge, I think that is probably a good time. North meets are usually regular through out the year, this will be the first of 2010 though. North Easties will convoy from Story Book Pub probably as usual. I'll start a confirmation thread tomorrow, get a list of who's attending etc. and I'll PM me mobi number round closer to time so everyones got a contact number.

Manny

Ex. Club Member
Shame I won't be able to make this one, going to be in rochdale for a plumbing course open day.

oh dear was thinking of going with you when you offered me to come with you last year but i was busy doing something. you gonna turn into a handy man? you know about electrics and now you gonna do plumbing thats good. (Y)

Everyone is welcome guys. Yes it is still march 27th. View is to meet at 12.30 at Ferrybridge, I think that is probably a good time. North meets are usually regular through out the year, this will be the first of 2010 though. North Easties will convoy from Story Book Pub probably as usual. I'll start a confirmation thread tomorrow, get a list of who's attending etc. and I'll PM me mobi number round closer to time so everyones got a contact number.

Thanks for the conformation Eli, will see you there.

PS dont laugh at my micra , ...............its a shed

Manny

Ex. Club Member

so were gonna meet up at a pub. what do you mean by a story book pub? :suspect:

Hugh

Manny, that's meeting place is only for the North Easterners travelling down. It would be a bit of trek for you lol.

The Story Book pub is part of chain, just like the Woodcock near mine which is part of the Sizzler group.

We North Westerners will be meeting at Ferrybridge services and then onto Xscape.