christmas for the msc??

yea for sum people it will be a travel and for other it wont but at the end of the day weve all got cars and cars are for gettin places so make the most of it i think it would be a good idea ( bring presents! )

that,ll never happen, we,re all scattered too far apart.
how about a regional pub meet, all on the same night ?

alright ill try and organise something :) ...for starters lets make a petition...put ur name down.

1. simonh

just add to it

why not a santapod RWYAB meet close to christmas? would be better for people to come along to as its sort of in between and people know where it is? :p

cheers mark. just add your names so i can see how much overall interest there is to see if this is worth organising? a date and place can be arranged after if enough people want this to happen

no point doing a list of names as half of them will drop out when the date is announced

Decide a date / location first then do the names after

The last RYWB santa pod day is 2nd november

From Ayr eh? I used to live on Stobhill Crescent.

This is a good idea but it definitely needs to be MIDLANDS to make sure everyone can make it. I'd make a recommendation of Yorkshire because then I can go and stay with my mum in Wakefield, hehehehe!

Leeds sounds good count me in (as long as theres a bigger turnout then the last meet in the midlands ay dan lol)
1. simonh
2.mark(optispart)
3 Makrakin08
4. Tredderk11

1. simonh
2.mark(optispart)
3 Makrakin08
4. Tredderk11
5.Dragonmaster_uk

so long as i`ve got a couple of weeks notice i should be able to make it may be changing jobs before christmas though so can`t say for definate

Yeah I'm in Lincoln now so fingers crossed Leeds shouldn't be a problem!
1. simonh
2.mark(optispart)
3 Makrakin08
4. Tredderk11
5.Dragonmaster_uk
6.ThracianII (ad) 80%

make way for the msc...finally show people what micras can do...after all the times i get the #### taken out of me for driving "an old womans car"

hia guys,
i like the idea.
from what i can make out, there is no date or place organised, i think that if we can decide on that, more people would be able to give deffinate answers as to whether they can go...

its not exactly central, but it was be good to get everyone to something like that together. plus its got a very fitting name:D
there is also the problem with which date to go there...

votes for/against santa pod everyone?

I'd be up for Leeds. I don't know my way around or anything but I'm sure google willl tell me the way :)

Or if anyone is going the same way we could meet on motorway at services or similar and convoy from there.

Leeds 3 Anywhere else 0

You're never going to find a place to suit Everyone.

No one wants to travel too far as long distance driving is somewhat boring.

I don't want to go too far as I'll be in the ford/being towed by the RAC.

POD would get my vote!

I'd do pod again, but November 2nd or whatever i said above isnt really that near to Christmas!

Back