Cheers to Umar

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hey,

Thanks for yesterday mate. Had a good time sampling Bradford life and cars hehe. Saw some very nice cars including the turbo... its a beast!!! :slm: It was made enough as it was and it aint even running right and the exhaust fell off lol, :glance: but its gunna be mega insane when its done. :suspect: Looked like a very tight squeeze in there though but I was amazed by the power it had when you put your foot down, also got some amusing stares when you were firing flames out of the back lol. :p :love: Overall had a good day and was nice to meet you. :) CI will let ya know when I have the engine in... Cheers again!!! :D :devil:

MM - Dan. :)

p.s. I have a few pics of the cars which I will upload when I get home later on. :D

its good to know that you enjoyed yourself and seen some phat cars :devil:

Im happy that you liked my BEAST!:p

yea it was a funny site when the exhaust fell off!:glance: flames were actually not as loud as usual and longfwn

It was a good little photo shoot we had:p
im looking foward to seeing pics of the 2 phattest K10's in this club:love:

regards

Umar

I've seen his K10 in the flesh when i picked up some alloys from him (and at JAE i think) - Very nice :)

I like his grille mod too :)

Mat did come by on Sat:)
and collected his stuff..

his car is Nice.. diff colour for a change
the foglights look good

nice to meet you mate:)

and the rest of you:p

Umar

Cheers Umar, I hade a great day, despite being a little fragile from the previous night :blush:.
Thanks for the tea, biscits, food, micra bits and car wash! The Turbo looks great can't wait til its running 200bhp+ :devil: .The Starlet too is going to be fantastic when it comes out of the body shop, any way some pictures of the day:

The bodykit is customised:love:

it is the only one of its kind :)

i wanted it to be Different from the rest of the K10s:devil:

cheeers Stuart thery damn rite look beastygrr

Umar

Thanks to Umar for yesterday too. :) I picked up my facelift bonnet, headlights, Super S rear bumper, Super S sideskirts and wheel arch skirts, Foah front bumper and Super S doorcards. :D

Thanks to Umar for fitting the facelift bonnet and headlights for me too. :) The lights took a bit of fitting, as the mounting points were a little different, but now it's facelifted at the front. :D

It was nice to meet you and your brother. :) I had a really nice day, and the K10 Turbo was very impressive on looks and performance! :laugh:

I've decided to keep the Super S kit in black, and have the Foah front bumper in black too. Today, I have spent 8 hours fitting the rear bumper, doorcards, spraying the front bumper and fitting it, and refitting the grill. It is looking very nice indeed. :D

I will be fitting the Super S Sideskirts and arches this bank holiday weekend, so look out for some piccies then. :D

Thanks again mate. :)

-Elliot

The difference between the car without the skirts and arches and with the skirts and arches is amazing, it will change the car completely! I couldn't believe the transition when i got my superturbo stuff!

Nice one Elliot..:)
was good meeting you too

i have to say.. your quick in fiting your stuff..
tis good your keeping the kit black:devil:

will make it look neat

i look forward to seeing you cars Pic:p

btw hows the headlight aims??

Umar

Hi Umar,

Thanks mate. :) I've checked the headlight aims, and only required a little adjustment... but are now within spec. :)

I'll take some piccys as soon as the skirts are on mate, and post 'em up. :D

Cheers,
-Elliot

Back