To Warrington and back

I've just picked up two doors from Mr Alienfish360 and (which are very nice and a TOTAL bargain (what a nice bloke)) I was quite happily tootling along the motorway home , got off the M60 near mine when all of a sudden my windscreen was covered in murky water, so I pulled up, lifted the bonnet, and found a big split in the radiator core, so I knocked on the nearest door to get some water and tried to top it up, no joy there, it was pouring out faster than I was filling it, so I phoned the AA to come and get it, while I was waiting the owner of the house came out and said "do you want a beer", so several beers later I've made a new mate, swings and roundabouts, eh. So Phil, have you got a radiator for sale by any chance ?

I know where Ashton is, I was a regular in the Spread Eagle before they knocked it down to build an Aldi :down: I only lived up in Dukinfield at the time.

Phil is a lovely guy, he takes me on romantic walks and stuff, he showed me his long arrows and he has many balls........was I not supposed to say

erm.... I was gonna post that I do have a radiator...... but off that comment I think I may just hide in the closet :|

Yeah, just PM me if you want my radiator :)

Back