cheap bucket ish seats

iv have just finished making my standard k10 seats into more hugging seat, iv done this by taking out the metal spring like supports from the bottom and back of the seat, now they look almost the same but when you sit in them the wings on the side and on the base of the seat feel massive and very supportive,
just thought i would pass this on to anyone that wants bucket like seats but cant afford them like me :laugh:

iv have just finished making my standard k10 seats into more hugging seat, iv done this by taking out the metal spring like supports from the bottom and back of the seat, now they look almost the same but when you sit in them the wings on the side and on the base of the seat feel massive and very supportive,
just thought i would pass this on to anyone that wants bucket like seats but cant afford them like me :laugh:

Go over a speed ramp and tell me how you get on with that:laugh:
You'll probably end up in A+E

They are there for a reason dude k10s aren't the nicest over rough surfaces as it is get ready to have and arse like you've spent a week bent over in gok wans bedroom

They are there for a reason dude k10s aren't the nicest over rough surfaces as it is get ready to have and arse like you've spent a week bent over in gok wans bedroom

I don't know mine was quite comfy over bumps went I took it down a country road on my bday

its still got all of the foam in to so its still comfy and iv taken it over bumps and its not half as bad as i thought but i love the gok wan comment lol :laugh:

nar i dont have any photos of gok wan or the seat. there isn't much visible difference but when you sit in it there is loads of dereference it feels well supportive :grinning:

Back