cheaky

N

nicon_23

rite thats it ive had enuf of cops with there sneaky tactics well 2nite i was drivin and i sav a pluming co van parked up with its haz lights on like it was broken down but as i got close to it i noticed sumthing in the back well low and be hold it was a speed camra lol what will they try next

well drove past it again and someelse not me had coverd up the rear window i REALY REALY dont know who did this honistly

George isnt it law to be able to see the speed camera and that camera units have to be well labeled "Safety camera team" or somethin??

Daz :alien:

mobile speed trap units have to be visible from 100m away otherwise they cant be used to prosecute you.

Yeah, tht's one of the few good things, they cant hide them as something else, though I wonder how many people know that? fwn

but the sad thing is they do. i have seen coppers hidin behind wals with speed guns and then car parked down the road a bit hidden in a drive way or such ther an absolute nusance i hate them. also up hear they like to use unmarked estate cars parked randomly these r easy to spot as they have rarther blacked out windows they just load em up with gear and leave them

round my way, they always put them just after a corner, and as soon as you see it, your zapped

they have different things round me. instead of being cameras they have light up speed signs so if you go past one doing more than 30 it lights up and flashes at you.
no cameras, no prosecution, much better way.
most of the time i dont even realise im doing more than the limit (by like 3 or 4 mph which i would get zapped and fined for) but this way im made aware of it and can sort it.
finally, south tyneside road planning didnt screw it up

Those of you who have gone down the M4 round Wiltshire recently would have seen the mobile speed cameras, I don't think they need warning but if it is a fixed camera it needs 200 yards warning... Some woman got done for speeding in Swindon and paced out the distance, it was 194 yards and the Police had to refund all the charges of the camera, so they decided to go on a mad one on the M4 in retaliation

Back