Just washed my car, and what to I get for it...?

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
I just washed my car when I got home from work today, and the black came out as if it has just been polished (Well it was last week).

Anyway I parked it in front of my house (On a main road), and went out to it half an hour later... and what do I find down the whole drivers door but a nice big gross stain. Some tit had drove past and spat down the door! I had only washed it 30 minutes previous to that!! It wouldn't come off without a fight either, it really did piss me off!

Why do people act in jealousy? My friends MY99 WRX keeps getting vandalised too. grr grr fwn

-Elliot

this is where my army policy and zero tolerence would come in! you should now have the right to spit on him and his family forever! or if they had to come onto your property to do it gve them a Beting if death results then thats okay, they shouldnt be trespasing.

RE: RE: Just washed my car, and what to I get for it...?

Raceworx said:
this is where my army policy and zero tolerence would come in! you should now have the right to spit on him and his family forever! or if they had to come onto your property to do it gve them a Beting if death results then thats okay, they shouldnt be trespasing.

:laugh:
yea this is the way forward :) every micra should come with an armed guard...

Back