changing head unit on k12

S

scenic

Hi. I have a 56 plate Micra Sport DCI. I would like to put a new stereo in place of the old one because I would like to have an ipod port etc. etc. Can any tell me how you get the old one out?

If you don't mind damaging the old one get a flat screwdriver and a hammer, lol.
There is a bolt at the back I think, damn anti theft rubbish.

If you don't mind damaging the old one get a flat screwdriver and a hammer, lol.
There is a bolt at the back I think, damn anti theft rubbish.

I have proof that that method doesn't work :( and it cost me a side window for the damn TWOCers to find out

At least the radio still works ... it's just the screen they damaged :down:

I hate people like that, if you want it go buy your own, probably living off our tax anyway. We should send them all away to Iraq or sommat, that'll learn 'em.
I've had 2 cars stolen and 3 stereo's, what good is a stereo without a front on it? We should crate new anti-theft devices, my best idea was the electric fence transformer on the car body.

I hate people like that, if you want it go buy your own, probably living off our tax anyway. We should send them all away to Iraq or sommat, that'll learn 'em.
I've had 2 cars stolen and 3 stereo's, what good is a stereo without a front on it? We should crate new anti-theft devices, my best idea was the electric fence transformer on the car body.

do you live in or park in a rough area all the time or something:down: thats bad luck that is. i am on my 7th year of motoring and still nothing, touch wood!

that's the funny thing, I live right out in the middle of nowhere, 25 miles away from the nearest town, so I guess no police to watch the cars.
The neighbourhood watch signs were stolen to prove a point.

Back