2008 160sr head unit removal

Hi all,
I have a 2008 160sr with a double din bluetooth head unit (facelift model) . I want to replace it with aftermarket unit with sat nav, the problem I have is the 2008 model is different from previous models to the effect of there is no panel above head unit which has access to two screws which along with two screws under head unit hold front pat of unit to the panel . All mine has is two screws under head unit as there is no panel above it as the whole top part is one panel . What I am asking is if anyone has experience on the later model , is it a case of undoing two screws at bottom and the three bolts inside top panel , would that be all there is too it ?
I cannot find any diagrams anywhere to show me how to remove unit and Haynes manual does not cover facelift models
many thanks all

Think its the same ritual for removal. Front pillar covers need to come off,then unclip the top of the dash,that reveals a bolt holding the whole surround in place,undo that then the 2 screws under the surround (just above heater control panel,then the whole lot can come away,the stereo is screwed to the surround so they defo not easy to pinch for thieves :)

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk