cg13de pinouts for offroader

CMF_xtreem

» CMF Member
Hi all,

A mate of mine is building a cougar/VW style offroader and I'm doing the ecu wiring work for him. I need a bit of a crash course lesson on the nissan micras/march's ecu setups.

I've been searching everywhere and cant for the life of me find an ecu pinout for this engine.

Also while searching I came across some topics about NATS (nissan security system?). Is there anything i would need to know about this being on different ecu models?

Basically I can get the orignal engine harness from the k11, '95 or '96 model, and would just need the basics after that. Main concerns are the different pins that require 12v switched/unswitched feeds, grounds, and tacho signal.
The TPS, injectors, afms should all be part of the orignal loom so shouldnt be a problem. ECU i'll be using is also auto if it makes a difference.

Unfortunately, using a VW combi bus gearbox means there will be no speed signal - is this a problem on these ecu's?

The car will probably only run a couple of races with the standard engine and ecu. Problems with the engine builders mean the race engine (quad throttles, cams, dry sump) not being ready means that we have to throw in a standard engine and ecu setup in first, later it will run a Haltech ecu and make 150hp and 140nm N/A!

Sorry I know I have alot of questions, but if you can answer any of them it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Louis

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
No speed problem shouldn't be too much of an issue if you get an early model ECU. NATS also won't be a problem if you get an early model ECU.

NATS versions 1 and 2 can be worked around I believe but NATS version 4 is on the verge of foolproof AFAIK. Only 2000 and newer K11 should have NATS version 4 if the UK forum is anything to go by.

Cheers

Back