cg13de mods?

CMF_Ando913

» CMF Member
I recently bought a 1992 5dr k11 March and the car is crazy fast. My mate brought me to collect it in his 2ltr Accord, we lined up at lights on the way back to my house and I stayed beside him until about 115mph after which he started pulling away.

His 0-60mph is around 7ish seconds, so I figure my car has to be modified. Although the car wouldn't need much power because it's so light, but I still don't think it should be this fast.

I spoke to a guy here in Ireland that tunes Jap cars and said it's most likely ECU and cams, as he can't see anything that's been noticeably changed.

Anyone have ideas what could be done?

Thanks in advance,
Andy.

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Hmmm, I would think to be keeping with his accord all the way to 115 mph you would have to have had ecu, maybe internals but definitely exhaust and intake cause the peashooter exhaust is so restrictive.

EDIT- oh yeah also headers/extractors... basically everything i can think of.

CMF_Ando913

» CMF Member
lol....Well I hope he can drive, he has a rally license and a race license..

I paid €200 for it. The brother of the guy with the Accord works there and they're a very under rated car also. Without the "discount" I would've had to pay around €500-600 for it.

I actually wasn't going to buy it at first, but my other plans went to sh*t so I ended up getting it. I'm glad I did now though, brilliant car and on doing some research found out since it's last NCT(2 1/2 years ago) has only done 8,000 miles and was owned by a business woman before me. I think the mods , if any, were done in Japan. The woman only imported it in '97 and it was always serviced when it was supposed to be and never failed an NCT.

Back