CG13DE availability

CMF_Postmandaz

» CMF Member
hey hey hey peeps... first off i know tht a majority of you are in the mighty fine continent known as australasia... sorry if its mispelt... i've been aussie a couple times... bit too hot for me... anyways i was wondering if any1 could point me in the way of a decent stockpile of reasonably priced 1300's i have a 1L and as much fun as it is i want more... contemplated tuning the 1L carefully so i can transfer my mods to the 1.3... but seems pointless and an expensive way to go...

any help you can offer would make me smile with extremes... want a 1300.

i've seen of a couple modern 1.4's and killed a 1.6 astra that had a poor driver... but i beat a 2006 seat ibiza 1.4 and that was it... the wolf in sheeps clothing bug bit me deep... i'd even leave the 13" steels on for the ultimate sleeper look...

as i said any advice is greatly appreciated..

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
if you just want a 1.3 engine just go to a scrappies and buy one. i got mine, well actually bought 3. the one that i have had rebuild and holding really well with a turbo was around £90/100.

pic 1/3

CMF_Postmandaz

» CMF Member
no i live in stockport... abot 10 miles from manchester... you've got 3 1.3's??? if you can sell one for the right price i'll loan a van and pick it up..

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
bought 3:

scrapped 1

engine build on another (see above pic)

and i have one left. this one i have now is a complete engine. i will take some pics for you tomorrow and will post up.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
postpandaz:

i have taken a few pics of the engine i have for sale. please pm me an offer if you wish, or on here if you want i dont mind. the engine has been were it is now for about 3 month INDOORS!, so no anoying rust build up or anything with what you could expect with a scrappies/wrekers.

if you want i can also go out and buy you the timing belts, oil cap, oil filter and anything else you want to save you time and effort.

please let me know.

thanks Jaxx

Back