Parts Availability

Thinking about buying K10 for a bit fun, had one before as an iterim car and i miss the fun side of motoring it provided but as the K10 is getting on a bit now i though i better ask about availability for parts. Is eveything still available of the shelf form nissan or are parts getting delisted/deleted bit by bit? Thanks!

according to records there are still about 25% of k10s sold still ont he road! parts are very easy to get, nissan, motor factors and ebay all carry loads of service parts!

Never seen a K10 in any scrap yard near me though. Countless K11's (no special bits on them i.e Spoilers, Super S bumpers) :D

Never seen a K10 in any scrap yard near me though. Countless K11's (no special bits on them i.e Spoilers, Super S bumpers) :D

same around here, about 25 k11,s and only 1 k10 in a 1 mile radius.
i saw a mint black k11 spoiler yesterday, but the eegit,s had stacked another car on top and cracked it :p

Lol on parts availability, i had to go around 11 places looking for an exhaust mani gasket until i finally gave up and had to get on ordered in, luckily they got it same day, and the car now has a lovely 4-2-1 + straight through exhaust.

in my opininon k10's are so cheap to buy - if you really needed to, it wouldent be that big a deal just to buy other k10's to scavenge parts of if things did get tight - like speedle said 25% are still on the road, and I cant remember exactly but I think the closest amount on the road from another car from that era is like 5% or something?

Back