CG13 Cams for CG10

Looking for cg13 cams in good condition. Found a pair on ebay, but £90 looks overpriced to me.

And where is the best place to lighten the flywheel, as there is no DIY thread on the forum.

Thank for help!

i probably have some cams for £30, and here is my f/w :)

PICT0035.jpg
PICT0036.jpg
PICT0038.jpg

Yes, n plate 1996. I'll pm my pp to you that you can send me invoice for cams. Sounds good?

And what about f/w lightening? What size are big/small holes? How did you calculate how many of them you need?
Any measurements?
I have wife and little son - any vibration, idle problem that will be inconvenient for them?

Last edited:
the preface CG10 has a different f/w etc to the other k11,s, and i will have to check what cams i have :)
a 1.0 wont have any vibes if its balanced ok, the 1.3,s feel a little harsh with a light f/w tho
here is that f/w being balanced

It looks like this wheel is not balanced yet, but there is already no space to drill .:)
Not an easy job, I can say.
Local garage will charge £1bn for that.

Realy want to make it lighter as next week will replace my clutch, but have no environment to do that.

Last edited:
aye, that was during balancing (7 yrs ago) and the yellow chalk marks in the other pic were the random end of each spin marks i had when finished :)

you mark the bottom of the f/w when it comes to rest (the heavy spot) then drill some off that heavy spot, then spin again etc
until the f/w stops at random positions (ie, no heavy spot)
the hole sizes are,nt really relevant (as long as you dont weaken it) and 3.5kg iirc :)

Back