Cg10dett

I want to see what everyone thinks of this. I know I am going to get alot of people suggesting bigger engines or other options on this case but i mean I havent seen anyone do it so why not try myself haha :p let the convo and hate begin.... :p

No one is going to hate on this forum for trying something new.

It'll be interesting indeed but I don't think you'll see any benefit as you can easily top the CG10 power with a single turbo.

It will look badass though if you pull it off :cool:

Yeah well I removed a intercooler from a subaru and i saw the tt setup and was wondering id the same can be used or sorta used. With a cut off valve and everything.

Ok so if I were to do a twin turbo setup. What are the problems im going to face and possible solutions ? Il put a list up of items i have and am going to get for this build.

they are big turbo,s for a 1.0 engine ! my original TD04 (16g iirc) would muster about 10psi on the CG13 and the TD05 about 7 psi (both at full chat)
and i tried the TD04 on a CG10 for a while, but i had to rev the nuts off it to get any boost
my advice would be to go for something smaller personally, and smaller still if you want to bi-turbo it :)

they are big turbo,s for a 1.0 engine ! my original TD04 (16g iirc) would muster about 10psi on the CG13 and the TD05 about 7 psi (both at full chat)
and i tried the TD04 on a CG10 for a while, but i had to rev the nuts off it to get any boost
my advice would be to go for something smaller personally, and smaller still if you want to bi-turbo it :)
Mmm ok sounds like a plan. But in regards to engine manigement what would you suggest ? If i take the throtlebody and injectors + rail. Would i use the primere ecu? Will it fit ? Or what other options are available :p?

Back