Cg10de swap for cg13de help guide

Sorry I'm better with doing things than writing I've a bit confused on the Cg10de and cg13de I've both cars 1.3 rotten and have bought the engine and what ever else else I need to convert my 1.0 as I was a fool an ran with out oil for far to long didn't show on the dip for 3k miles but was always planing on the swap so it's been red lined and killed still . Main questions are drive shafts and hubs guessing there the same . Gearbox do I need the mount as I've read or is it simply keep the 1.0 box berate in mind I do a lot of m'way drives so rather have the 1.3 box for fuel finally there both the same year even color is there any hidden points I need to know of? Even awkward rusted bolts or any thing to help . I'm off to get the engine now and will try and update pics as I go but so far I've pics of mine in my garage lol

It's been done so many times.

What years are the engines and gearbox from ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

1993 just a bit of confusion on the drive shafts I've tried look it up but totally useless at it there both on an L plate I've got the ecu to go with the engine

Don't know if that last post worked but I can't see it .
I asked in a car spares shop wilco if there the same drive shafts and they list differently for the 1.3 and the 1.0 but I'd like to know if the 1.0 drive shafts fit at the diff end or if it's a case of fitting the 1.3 drive shafts to the 1.0 hub's or what's best todo

I've got the ecu to match the engine going off to get the shafts hubs suspension legs as a lot and also the rear bar that goes to the rear gearbox mount glad I got the cross member that has the rear mount or else I'd not of fitted the engine but as I'm getting all that I'm also getting the anti role bar too but I've messed up and forgot which plug is for the plug that goes round to the rear engine mount and also on the side of the gearbox too but it was getting dark when I was looking .

where is brum kid!?!

do the cars have NATS security? take things step at a time. do rev limit after if you want,i havent.

Neither have that now at the other car and got the gear linkage and got 2 bolts to pull out on the front of the wish bones ornate they both the same wish bones ?

So are the hubs I've found its on the road again an any one doing it make sure you get the loom to go with the gear box for neutral and reverse sender as on the 1.0 it's one plug and the 1.3 it's 2 plugs later I will list all the parts I used cheers for the help tho guys just going to swap the ecu and fill the gear box oil up the only version ion really is to do with the gearbox side of things

Nuts on full throttle and it's like it's holding back then going then holding back , also when it's hot it don't like starting as easy as if it's starved of fuel now have the ecu that came with the engine now would i be correct in thinking that it could be the auto choke as it really does die down at times on mid revs when near toeing it ??

Back