CG Turbo Manifold

I cant call them i am in Australia and dont have the area code to call. They dont have a email address either that i could find. If you fond anything about them email me on [email protected] i want one asap.

No problem dude, I might get one.. But the problem is insurance. 18 Years old, 1NCB. Possible to be insured. My birthday is in a few months so maybe when Im 19, with 1NBC??

Theres no pic kid. I need pics. pics is where its at. so remember next time you post anything about a turbo CG manifold, give me pics.

Thats all.

I asked them for a shipping quote 2 months ago....

The manifold is $260, they wanted $290 for shipping to the UK! Add on import duty and tax = expensive.

I asked them for a shipping quote 2 months ago....

The manifold is $260, they wanted $290 for shipping to the UK! Add on import duty and tax = expensive.

like pete said once you've paid that you might aswell get it direct from hks.

i have pics of it on the car and off the car, my freind might be selling it
the one i sold him as i think he isnt doing anything with it,

i have pics of it on the car and off the car, my freind might be selling it
the one i sold him as i think he isnt doing anything with it,

let me know a price:) maybe interested, is it the same as the hks one?

i have miss laid the photos, they are on an old thread if anyone can find it,
the manifold is from the sfx kit from japan, very similar to hks but turbo sits below not above. it has a as new garrett t20 turbo already bolted on and all important down pipe, sold it to my freind but has now told me he is not gonna use it and wants to sell it, will get some more pics. he has everything that was for sale on the old thread.

Attachments

• CIMG0042.JPG
    CIMG0042.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 279
i cant be 100% but i seem to remember someone saying sfx didnt do those anymore...are alot of people interested in the HKS version of the manifold...it'd be the z10 one right?

pics as promised

Attachments

• CIMG3049.JPG
    CIMG3049.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 243
  • CIMG3050.JPG
    CIMG3050.JPG
    3.9 KB · Views: 249
  • CIMG3065.JPG
    CIMG3065.JPG
    4.5 KB · Views: 228
im quite busy and havent time to go take pics, so why dont you all put in turbo into the search engine of the buy and sell forum, on the first page, comes up the thread wide arch turbo micra, and all the pics are on there in full size, i just saved these on to computer and reposted which didnt work.
the garret t20 turbo is as new, just a bit of surface rust on the manifold and downpipe but otherwise sweet as.

turbo

i sold him the whole kit for 500, will find out if he wants to split, but the garrett t20 turbbo is as new and is fitted to the manifold, plus downpipe, pipework, induction, walbro 255 fuel pump, fuel pressure reg, dump valve , oil water cooled lines, everything apart from, intercooler, engine management and internals if someone is going that far. if ur interested in just the manifold then make an offer and ill pass it on. but i think it would be better value to take the whole kit.

cheers ayat, i replied to you pm befor ei read the above info, im defo interested, need to speak to davey c first.

i sold him the whole kit for 500, will find out if he wants to split, but the garrett t20 turbbo is as new and is fitted to the manifold, plus downpipe, pipework, induction, walbro 255 fuel pump, fuel pressure reg, dump valve , oil water cooled lines, everything apart from, intercooler, engine management and internals if someone is going that far. if ur interested in just the manifold then make an offer and ill pass it on. but i think it would be better value to take the whole kit.

does it come with the intercooler piping?

yes, it comes with all the piping with the original sfx kit, the pathway of the pipe work was critisised by some people as not perfect, but that was how the kit was designed maybe to avoid ac etc, it did take the long route in some cases, but i would design your own pathway for turb and induction and modify the existing pipework. also there is some dme blue pipework for the radiator i think which i threw in to the original deal and will be included, these were about £60 i think. all in all a real bargain. i give anyb advice with the fitting unfortunately as it was installed by someone else

Back