CG Turbo Manifold for sale

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Could try to find out who the supplier is but they probably wouldn't want to give out that sort of info. Some images or description of the manifold would be nice. Could just be a log manifold for all we know.

---dens

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah that was what i was thinking i have emailed them and i am awaiting a reply as to pictures of it. Will post them in here if they send me some so keep an eye on this thread. Not a bad price if it is a good quality one. How much do the HKS ones go for.

CMF_Michiel

» CMF Member
I have this manifold, it's good quality and durable. The exhaust pipes does not go in a smooth line but are wide enough for low boost turbo.

Here's a picture of mine:

Attachments

• 35976.jpg
    35976.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 27

smidge

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"a/c just slows you down if your car's slow to begin with :D

Sydney + hot day + traffic + not moving = shyte without aircon

windows are over rated, if i want a breeze ill jump on the motorbike

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah we dont. We still have a 130 limit now but noone adhears to it now. Still heaps of straight roads. I will be going iinto the rejects rally this year. Woot woot. should be bulk fun

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Michiel WROTE:

"I have this manifold, it's good quality and durable. The exhaust pipes does not go in a smooth line but are wide enough for low boost turbo.<BR><BR>Here's a picture of mine:<BR>

Hi there, did you have to wait long before the shipment arrived?

I also see you have the downpipe on there, did you get that with the manifold?

I like this manifold because of the "original" look it has to it..
Even has the heatsheld mounts on it.. :D

Cheers
Are

CMF_Michiel

» CMF Member
I ordered it from SFXPerformance (in USA), it comes with the turbo kit for the CG13DE. They delivered it from Japan to Holland, the delivery time was almost 2 months.

The standard kit runs on 0.5 bar, I extended it with several other parts. After other mods the turbo runs at 0.6 bar, but now my headgasket is blown. A CNC company here is designing a 2 mm headgasket for me :)

If you need more info, let me know.

CMF_Michiel

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"that kit can't have been cheap! did it work well? was it easy to install?

It was pretty expensive, but it was worth it. Installation was easy, all lines, bolts and gaskets were included.

By the way: the kit they sell on the website are not the ones you get delivered when you order it. They changed the kits but they did not the change the website description.
I got a Garrett T20 with the T15 kit, however there was no blowoff.

I have it now almost 2 years.

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Michiel WROTE:

"I ordered it from SFXPerformance (in USA), it comes with the turbo kit for the CG13DE. They delivered it from Japan to Holland, the delivery time was almost 2 months.<BR><BR>The standard kit runs on 0.5 bar, I extended it with several other parts. After other mods the turbo runs at 0.6 bar, but now my headgasket is blown. A CNC company here is designing a 2 mm headgasket for me :)<BR><BR>If you need more info, let me know.

Thank you for sharing this awesome information! :D
So you just placed an order from them online from the webpage or
by their email for international orders?

Cheers
Are

CMF_Michiel

» CMF Member
I ordered it online, but the payment of this company is crap. I had to change my payment several times by email. At one moment I had received my turbo kit but they didn't cashed yet (they are terribly slow with creditcard payments).

Back