Central locking problem

Hi folks,
This is my first post on here so be gentle!
My partner has an R reg micra and all of a sudden her central locking stopped working along with her interior light and the lights on warning beep you get if you leave your lights on and get out of the car!
I'm guessing these are all connected but no idea where to start looking. The interior light is constantly on so it thinks the doors are open, I have checked the door close relays on the door frame and they seem to be fine, not sticking.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Does the boot light work? If not then it could be the fuse, check the fuse box in the car (RH side below the steering wheel) I believe its the right hand coloumn third or fourth one down.

There is also another fuse in the engine bay, I believe it is a small square one (bottom row, first one in) this too is connected to the interior light.

Does the boot light work? If not then it could be the fuse, check the fuse box in the car (RH side below the steering wheel) I believe its the right hand coloumn third or fourth one down.

There is also another fuse in the engine bay, I believe it is a small square one (bottom row, first one in) this too is connected to the interior light.

Thanks, checked the fuses none are blown but when i put them back in it all seemed to work again! Confused but happy!

Back